i2phd wrote:

Well, in my experience that depends on where the breakpoint is placed.

I should been more specific, sorry, I was thinking in the threads that get and transfer the data from the radio, once they are stopped, all sorts of nasty things happen.

If my memory is not failing, there should be a DLL skeleton in the
Word document on my Web site. In any case, if it is not there, just ask.

I'm heading for your site in a few minutes.

73 Alberto I2PHD

I hope this message comes out, I'm using Thunderbird and it's not doing well when you edit a HTML email and you start trimming.
--

Cecil
K5NWA