On 01/08/2012 18:09, Steven Caron wrote:
i dont recall this bug being addressed in 2013 SP1, but i may be wrong...

@julian, i got to the point where i was adding all the characters i needed to an empty scene and updating this, then copy pasting graphs to rebuild the scene. but even in a simple scene eventually screeches to a halt.

being able to use a external format to store data like this and so it can be updated without interacting with a live simulation is key.

Thanks Steven,

I think I'd need to do the same as you. Did you find you had problems simply adding new Actors to an established crowd? I not only get the ultra long load times but it quite often ends with:

# ERROR : CrowdSkinningNode: 428$Access to a custom ICE node input port failed.

Again, this only happens if I reload an existing crowd scene. The same model adds fine provided I don't close and reload the scene. It also works properly in a neutral scene on it's own...

Cheers,
Julian