It's sad to hear about the layoffs. I wonder how much the price increases had contributed to the reduction in sales.

Right, 'good luck with that autodesk' is my off the cuff response as far as moving all products to cloud. I think it's great that autodesk is moving with the tech and if a cloud solution is a faster , less buggy more affordable offering I'll be one of the first to sign up. I'd have a serious issue with having studio ip housed on their servers though.