Hello Matt,

I remember this is a limitation of the studio Nest solvers. The
solvers use the scale of two (or more) objects to control de tangent
of the curve for create the round effect. So the initial scale is very
important.

The good thing is that you can change the expression to make it less
sensitive if the model is too small

Check for this object "arm_C0_tws1_rot.kine" and edit the expression
for scale in x

For example from: rig.global_C0_ctl.anim_prop.arm_C0_roundness + 0.001
to:rig.  (global_C0_ctl.anim_prop.arm_C0_roundness /2)+ 0.001

I hope it helps ;)

Cheers

Miquel Campos
www.akaosaru.com