From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Sebastien Sterling
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:03 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Softimage 2014

So what your saying Matt, is that a brush system would have to be built from
the ground up, as its own independent operation set, that such a feature would
involve considerable reworking of the SI core, something that only AD can
really do, not something achievable and sustainable by isolated devs, in other
words its up to AD...

Thanks for taking the time to be thorough, its good to know that despite what
dreamworks would have us believe, Santa Claus is well and truly dead.
On 27 March 2013 00:56, Matt Lind