cool stuff!

On 10/24/2013 11:40 AM, Amaan Akram wrote:

Very very nice!

On 24 Oct 2013 09:39, "Vincent Langer" <m...@vincentlanger.com <mailto:m...@vincentlanger.com>> wrote:

    FANTASTIC!!!

    2013/10/24 Edy Susanto Lim <edysusant...@gmail.com
    <mailto:edysusant...@gmail.com>>

        Awesome!!!

        On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Ed Manning
        <etmth...@gmail.com <mailto:etmth...@gmail.com>> wrote:

            Ooh, I have just the thing to stress-test that on.
             Awesome work, Mathias.

            Hope it holds up with hundreds of strands with hundreds of
            segments...

            On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:29 PM, David Barosin