Following on from my thread about issues of importing and ICE Cache for my
MB feather tools it's been recommended I start another thread to see if
anyone can point out a script/tool to convert my instanced geometry
(multiple instanced objects) to geometry. - Hopefully this remains live so
I can point cache it out for the render scene for submitting to the farm.

It seems that PolyMesh Duplicate only allows one instance....
Taking a look at guillaume's 'create poly mesh from instance shape'.....

Any more recommendations or pointers out there?!

Cheers
Jonny