Od: "Ahmidou Lyazidi" <ahmidou....@gmail.com>
Do: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Wysłano: 2014-03-03 20:51:20
Temat: Re: Fire FX

emFluid and Holger's fluid shader is the way to go!

Ahmidou Lyazidi
Director | TD | CG artist
http://vimeo.com/ahmidou/videos
http://www.cappuccino-films.com

I'm putting together bid recommendations for a spot with some CG fire in it. For those that have gone through this before, what techniques should I consider. emFluid? My boss asked me to look into Maya but I know ICE a lot better than Maya's FX system. The look is trails of flames, not huge volumes of fire from explosions.