Well yes.  Putting into that perspective the poll.  It is fine then.

I will migrate when I find that something is better.  But I believe that
adding such option will give a more clear result of what is going on with
us.  And leaving out the "stick to Softimage" option kind of biases the
poll IMHO.  Specially with the last option "I will go back to 2D".  I
believe again IMHO that then the Softiamge option is missing.

Cheers!