I will stick with SI for modeling. I think Maya still has to improve a lot
to match SI in that aspect. Modo seems like a good alternative for modeling
but I doubt it will offer more than the last Softimage any time soon.

I work for games but since I don't own a game publisher company, I really
can't pick my software. I have to use whatever my client is using, and I
guess Maya and Motion Builder, and maybe Max jobs are going to increase
even more around here. Maya is a pita but Max is even worst so my only
option would be Maya +MB.

I can import models from Softimage, but with motion, rigs and other stuff
is a little more complicated. So I plan to improve my Maya and Motion
Builder skills.

Martin