question is clear true but right now non of those really offers me anything
that I can use in daily work covering all are from modeling to rig
animation lighting and rendering.
anything form the list would mean either months of learning to be at even
close level to be able to make anything in reasonable time, or to hire more
people that are proficient in those software and then go through all story
again learning new pipeline and organisation....in my opinion neither
option is worth of time and will rather stick with SI as 99% of projects
for the past 17 years are in range that can be done easily even at current
level of software. I can see me changing pipeline only if something
completely new arrive at market that can match my needs, right now nothing
like that is on horizon. biggest hole that everything else have is
character aniamtion, only maya can match that part BUT then big minus in
Maya is rigging so that falls out of plan as well