From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Raffaele Fragapane
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:18 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: let me fan the flames.

I don't think Max itself can be disposed of that quickly. It's being obviously
pushed further and further into design lands leaving the entertainment field
clear for Maya, but I doubt it'll be dispatched of in the next year or two, or
even three.

I'll be hugely surprised if Mudbox and MoBu will survive the year though.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Andy Jones