I think the video has got to be visually stunning. Short (i.e. doable) but
very epic, and Paul's idea fits the bill.
Also, I completely hate the thought of doing a documentary with interviews.
"How do you feel about the discontinuation of Softimage?" - "Well, it
certainly has affected us a lot, and..." *YAAAAWWWN* Seriously, who'd watch
that?

I'm willing to put aside time for Paul's idea. If nothing else, at least we
go out with a bang.
I have been using SI for around 9 years. These days I mostly do modeling,
texturing, lighting and build lots of ICE tools. But in the past I've also
been paid to rig, animate, matchmove and comp. So I qualify for the
generalist category.

Hopefully Paul can pull off the coordination of this.

Christian