+1 to what Rob said!

Maybe we should setup a google document for collecting stuff like:

Artists (maybe already some groups because they are in the same office anyway)
Available Characters (who provides)
Needed Characters (and who does them)

Another maybe: create a google group or g+-community for easier communication
and/or IRC

And at some point we need something like a shotlist/storyboard obviously.

cheers,
Thomas