szabol...@crytek.com<mailto:szabol...@crytek.com>

anyway, I'd like to talk to any modo artists working in game development...

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of David Rivera
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 2:20 AM
To: john clausing; softimage@listproc.autodesk.com;
softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Anyone in the SI list transitioning to MODO? -Please add your mail
here

@Jhon Clausing, no  man, actually we´re tightening this together.
I think the softimage fellowship should be carried for ever. Even if it means
to move
on to another software. :)

David Rivera
3D Compositor/Animator
LinkedIN<http://ec.linkedin.com/in/3dcinetv>
Behance<https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv>
VFX Reel<https://vimeo.com/70551635>

On Friday, March 14, 2014 8:26 AM, john clausing
<jclausin...@yahoo.com<mailto:jclausin...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
is it too late to add my email for MODO?

here it is

jclausin...@yahoo.com<mailto:jclausin...@yahoo.com>

On Friday, March 14, 2014 9:20 AM, Perry Harovas