Dear Raffaele,

simply i don't see the difference on this thread, who was the person that
just posted a joke, its just a joke.
You are right that a lot of us maybe didn't post a lot on the group, but it
doesn't  make it a rule for who can post and who not.
I've been following this list since 1999 aprox and learn a lot from you and
the people you mention, and must say that some of us don't post as much as
you guys do, or at all, but that doesn't mean we can't post a simple
comment or a joke...

F.