Not sure if anyone else is running win 7 and have these apps. I have
substance 4 painter / designer 4 / bitmap2material. And I just bought that
ddo and ndo preorder.

Ndo constantly crashes on creative cloud photoshop, and wants to keep
updating. But just downloads the same version over and over. Guess I gotta
wait for the suite to come out. Bitmap2 material just keeps crashing as
well. The only one I can get to work is substance designer. Which works
great. But seems to chug if you're workin with 4k textures, and doesn't
seem to play nice with multi uv squares outside the 0-1 area, like Mari
does so well.

I like the concept behind substance though. And it's the only one that
works right now. Substance painter I can't even figure out how to paint
only specific areas.