From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Jordi Bares
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 11:47 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: A confession

You must be joking!!!

:-ARghghhgh

Jordi Bares
jordiba...@gmail.com<mailto:jordiba...@gmail.com>

On 20 Mar 2014, at 16:59, David Gallagher
<davegsoftimagel...@gmail.com<mailto:davegsoftimagel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Exactly. For example, in Maya there is no object to cluster constraint, so you
have to use a 3rd party tool Rivet to attach things to geometry. But if you
need to apply a Smooth to render it in the Maya renderer, it explodes.
So, don't use the Maya renderer, or...
You can use djRivet, which uses follicles intead of edges, but which relies
on.... UV's being present.
Works great.. until you change the UVs in any way.

Not really a non-linear workflow. It's more like a circular workflow.