Redshift is brilliant, and really a bargain in terms of price.
It uses GPU, so you have to have a good graphics card, but it
really works amazingly well.

Delivered 3 projects in it already, one of them was while it was an alpha
product!

redshift3d.com

--

Perry Harovas
Animation and Visual Effects

http://www.TheAfterImage.com <http://www.theafterimage.com/>

-25 Years Experience
-Member of the Visual Effects Society (VES)