Honestly, I hasn't been a deal breaker for me. I found that I used the history
during modeling a lot less than I initially thought so (in applications that
have it), and always end up deleting it.
For animation, I do think I'd need it, but if Modo has been capable of
delivering animations without it, it must just mean that it's done in a
different way. So far, I've just been rigging with it, but I'll jump into more
stuff soon, so I'll see how much I actually need it.
I'm not closed to re-learning how to do things. It's just a matter of seeing
how difficult they actually become, I guess.

Sergio Muciño.
Sent from my iPad.