What do you think where did \all these guys got idea that it can be done
like that on Elance?
Elance, sadly become second name for: I need something done really cheap,
Elance!
As long as guys go in and offer to do expensive work for 50EUR it will
happen.
There are shany examples of good clients that understand what is it all
about but most of jobs are like that...