2 words, Softimage + Redshift :)
(still not suggested to respond to that ad :)

On 06/27/14 12:05, Patrick Neese wrote:
Let's see if my basic math is up to par.

188 seconds... let's say 24fps....4,512 frames * (Let's just say by some miracle) 30 minutes a frame total with all passes... 135,360 rendering minutes...Let's say I had happened to have 5 servers running full time in my walk in closet as a freelance artist. 27,072 Minutes on each machine... That's 19 days of rendering...just rendering assuming no issues...everything looks great and we are a 1:1 (Because our storyboards are so great and we even did animatics). If I had to farm that out at 5 dollars per machine hour (12 core/hours).... $2,256

Shoot that leave $1,744 for modeling, rigging, animation, texture creation, texturing, lighting, simulation, custom tools, setting up render jobs, etc. I'm in!