And throw in a previs for free because it is such a deal!

Maurice Patel
Autodesk : Tél:  514 954-7134

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Patrick Neese
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 12:06 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: A freelance job.... really?

Let's see if my basic math is up to par.

188 seconds... let's say 24fps....4,512 frames * (Let's just say by some
miracle) 30 minutes a frame total with all passes... 135,360 rendering
minutes...Let's say I had happened to have 5 servers running full time in my
walk in closet as a freelance artist. 27,072 Minutes on each machine... That's
19 days of rendering...just rendering assuming no issues...everything looks
great and we are a 1:1 (Because our storyboards are so great and we even did
animatics).  If I had to farm that out at 5 dollars per machine hour (12
core/hours).... $2,256

Shoot that leave $1,744 for modeling, rigging, animation, texture creation,
texturing, lighting, simulation, custom tools, setting up render jobs, etc.
I'm in!

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Angus Davidson