From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Will Sharkey
Sent: August-01-14 5:12 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: OT Maya: Spring Dynamics in Maya

Hello,

I posted this at maya_he3d google group but there is so little traffic, only 2
posts over there today and I think they were all from me!

I wonder if you all could shed some light on spring dynamics in Maya, maybe
something similar to mt springs or the cool spring solvers in gear.

What are some good solutions or tools to achieve this? I noticed there is a
Jiggle Deformer but that seems point based as opposed to an offset on a
controller. Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks!