not exactly like that only because Redshift does not support every native
render tree node and not sure colorswitch is supported.

, I used colorswitch only to demonstrate example logic, Oliviers'
demonstration would work equally as well with the redshift material blender
which can accept multiple shader inputs and some additional logic from
integer > color to plug into blend Color for each shader.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e3bfcc0d2df3f0f58f674d529c4bdceb/tumblr_nnjdncxeXe1r3czqwo1_1280.jpg