Hey Sven,

I'm not sure you have the right to police this list like that. I don't mind if this kind of stuff is posted here. So when you use the word "we" I'm not sure who you're speaking for but it certainly isn't the whole of this list.

Anyone wanting to share new ways of working and tools should be able to. This wasn't forbidden before the EOL for Softimage so it shouldn't be now. Especially since the EOL.

Eric T.