You might be taking this a bit more personally and at heart than I thought
you would to be honest.
I don't consider myself the arbiter of anything, but I guess I'll get out
of this since it seems people get touchy easily.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!