I was wondering, "What if" i tried to do some personal work with an illegal
softimage license for a product that is dead? Does AD police come to my
house? Or let's say..AD would not worry about it because they don't believe
in the "power" of Softimage, or i'm only in trouble if i use it for
commercial purposes?  Can at least AD let us use it for personal purposes
or reels for example? (yes i know there's a student version). But.. "what
if".  just saying..

Besides this whole situation THEY created is a disproportional mess from
every angle, at least they can try to open their bank account for a..
$1500+ new perpetual license? I can't die without getting one.. is just
that paying $3500+ for something i will not use, damn... are companies this
days are playing "take it or leave it" ?