worth talking to fbfx guys, we did a deal as we needed to do quite a few
scans, weigh that up against buying a lot of cameras, and more importantly a
lot of lights, then the custom hardware to mount, align, and sync them.....

  _____

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Chris Marshall
Sent: 29 January 2016 15:41
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: photoscan on peaople

Thanks Adrian / Paul

It's that kind of stuff. A bit of action captured. I was thinking we'd use
about a dozen cameras, but I have a feeling it might need to be many more.
All synced, fast shutter, no motion blur etc.

We'd have a lot to do which is why I'm thinking of setting it up ourselves.
Just depends on the number of cameras that have the right capabilities.

Cheers

On 29 January 2016 at 15:31, adrian wyer <adrian.w...@fluid-pictures.com>