From: Chris Marshall
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 3:41 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: photoscan on peaople

Thanks Adrian / Paul

It's that kind of stuff. A bit of action captured. I was thinking we'd use
about a dozen cameras, but I have a feeling it might need to be many more. All
synced, fast shutter, no motion blur etc.

We'd have a lot to do which is why I'm thinking of setting it up ourselves.
Just depends on the number of cameras that have the right capabilities.

Cheers