Well, Paul, I'm sure you're inundated with responses, and I'll say right up
front that I have no character animation skills.

If your project does move forward and you need anyone for
lighting/generalist/ICE work, do keep me in mind working for/with you is
something I'd give up my right nut for.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/etmthree

https://vimeo.com/etmthree

best of luck, hope it's a hit!