Hi Greg,

did you find a way to use vector maps to drive the anisotropic specular
direction?  I think it's a very useful way to use anisotropic for organic
objects...  the horse example is a good example.  I haven't written before
because I don't have the answer but I really appreciate any info on this
subject.

Cheers,
Orlando.