Just to give a different POV

I would be very happy to support and pay for features added to Softimage.

I know that a lot ppl say its time to move on Softimage is dead etc. but not all of us are working in a big Studio or as Freelancers.

So for us as a small studio Softimage is still and will be for a long time the best tool for our Jobs.

Which span from 1 day to a couple of days deadlines.

There is nothing out there which can replace Softimage atm period.

So all I´m saying is plz don´t only put your POV on the subject and tell ppl to move on because, there is still enough life in Softimage for me and a few others.

So I would be willing to pay for development for a few features or even workflow improvements (scripts,etc) and that would add a lot more value do my work then switching DCC.

So even most of you thing the thoughts behind it are admirable, but not worth it I think it is worth it.

cheers
markus