You could try applying the shapes in ICE (if you don’t know how I can show you)
to see if they work ok. It seems the shapes themselves are intact.

From: - -
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 11:49 AM
To: Official Softimage Users Mailing
List.https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/xsi_list
Subject: Re: misbehaving blendshapes

hi,

when using different sourcemeshes for the shapeanimation check first pointorder,

if this shapeanimation is also an enveloped, check what happend when using
reset actor

and if so check the mesh maybe there is a tranlation-key!( check also the other
sources!)

also check how does it look when rendert(maybe a display error,(maybe))

are there other deformers in stack if so mute and check.

is there is a Model-null not in the right (zero-translation)position.

if enveloped check the weight !

check also transforms

check check check ,good luck

Walter

  balazs kiss <fospu...@gmail.com> hat am 8. August 2017 um 10:30 geschrieben:

  Greetings everyone!

  I was running into some trouble today, and I could use some help, cause I've
got no idea what's up. Things were fine when I saved the scene, and when I
reopened today all my shapes looked messy. When I opened the shape manager to
check the shapes they seemed ok, but when I move to the anim tab they look
funny again. Observe :

  what am I missing?