De : softwires-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:softwires-boun...@ietf.org] De la part
de internet-dra...@ietf.org
Envoyé : lundi 27 septembre 2010 21:30
À : i-d-annou...@ietf.org
Cc : softwires@ietf.org
Objet : [Softwires] I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-05.txt

This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
Option for Dual- Stack Lite
        Author(s)       : D. Hankins, T. Mrugalski
        Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-05.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2010-09-27

This document specifies single DHCPv6 option which is meant to be
used by a Dual-Stack Lite client (Basic Bridging BroadBand element,
B4) to discover its Address Family Transition Router (AFTR) address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-05.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended
solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender.