On 9/20/2018 6:02 AM, Schaum Mallik wrote:
Yeah my indexes, read and write works fine on the other two solr nodes.
Since I have this setup running in prod currently what are the steps you
will advice I take to resolve this issue. Starting from scratch is really
not an option since it will involve a huge cost. Is there some workaround
that you guys can suggest.
when you say move the instance dir outside the /op/solr are you suggesting,
modifying this value 'SOLR_HOME'?

No, I mean literally moving the directory somewhere else. Something like this:

mkdir /tmp/index-keep
mv /opt/solr/server/solr/configsets/articles /tmp/index-keep/.
mv /opt/solr/server/solr/configsets/categories /tmp/index-keep/.
# move any other non-cloud cores out
# restart Solr here

Thanks,
Shawn