MilkDud schrieb:

That part I understand and is what I have now.  It's the fact that
since tracks is multivalued, and i search for a track "love me", i
will also get back artists that have the words love and me in separate
tracks.

Jason,

are you sure "me" isn't in a stopword list used to analyze your query?
Append debugQuery=true to find out whether by any chance it is removed
from your query phrase. In that case, your phrase won't survive parsing,
and all you'll be left with is "love" :-)

But I guess there are quite a lot of "love" titles :-)

Now with a phrase query with a small ps and a large posIncGap that
could word.  But then I lose the ability to search for artist and
track name together.

Another thing, are you sure you have enabled "pf" for "track"?

Michael Ludwig