Hi Vicky,

Vicky_Dev schrieb:
We are also facing same problem mentioned in the post (we are using
dismaxrequesthandler)::

When we are searching for --q=prdTitle_s:"ladybird"&qt=dismax , we are
getting 2 results --  unique key ID =1000 and  unique key ID =1001

(1) Append debugQuery=true to your query and see how the DisMax query
parser rewrites your query, interpreting what you think is a field name
as just another query term.

(2) Proceed immediately to read the whole Wiki page explaining DisMax:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DisMaxRequestHandler

Is it possible to just exact match which is nothing but unique key =
1001?

Yes, it is:  q=id:1001

(1) Don't use DisMax here, that will not interpret field names.
(2) Replace "id" by whatever name you gave to your unique key field.

Michael Ludwig