Yea, not using stopwords at all.  I do have tracks specified in the pf param
along with a few other fields.  That said, with a phrase query I lose the
ability to search for an artist and track combined.  Two solutions i've
thought of include indexing at the track level only (right now i have
separate documents at the track, artist, and album level) or having a field
that contains both the artist and track name concatenated, allowing for
phrase queries containing bother artist and track names.