Hi Ahmet,

Thanks again for the feedback. We will be searching several fields of each
object in the index (title, description, tags). The matches on keywords need
to be in any of these fields and there will be no different weights.

Does this affect your solution?

I'm trying to understand it as best I can as I didn't set up our solr nor am
I directly managing its implementation.

thanks

Brad