Hi Ahmad,

Thanks for this. So do we need this:"*&defType=lucene&q.op=OR&fl=Title* at
the end?

Also, I'm guessing we will need to install EdgeNGramFilterFactory?

Here are the analyzers / filters we currently are using (just the default
stuff):

*Index Analyzer: *org.apache.solr.analysis.TokenizerChain
Details<http://qa.writepublic.com:8983/solr/admin/schema.jsp#>

*Tokenizer Class: * org.apache.solr.analysis.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory

*Filters: *

   1. org.apache.solr.analysis.StopFilterFactory args:{words: stopwords.txt
   ignoreCase: true enablePositionIncrements: true }
   2. org.apache.solr.analysis.WordDelimiterFilterFactory
   args:{splitOnCaseChange: 1 generateNumberParts: 1 catenateWords: 1
   generateWordParts: 1 catenateAll: 0 catenateNumbers: 1 }
   3. org.apache.solr.analysis.LowerCaseFilterFactory args:{}
   4. org.apache.solr.analysis.EnglishPorterFilterFactory args:{protected:
   protwords.txt }
   5. org.apache.solr.analysis.RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilterFactory args:{}

I am not seeing these from your example in a prev email:

<filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory"/>

Perhaps they were not necessary and just a part of your example? Again,
thanks for your help.

thanks

Brad