Hi. All.
    I got a problem with distributed solr search. The issue is
    I have 76M documents spread over 76 solr instances, each instance handles
1M documents.
   Previously I put all 76 instances on single server and when I tested I found
each time it runs, it will take several times, mostly 10-20s to finish a
search.
   Now, I split these instances into 2 servers. each one with 38 instances. the
search speed is about 5-10s each time.
10s is a bit unacceptable for me. And based on my observation, the slow is
caused by disk operation as all theses instances are on same server. Because
when I test each single instance, it is purely fast, always ~400ms. When I use
distributed search, I found some instance say it need 7000+ms.
   Our server has plenty of memory free of use. I am thinking is there a way we
can make solr use more memory instead of harddisk index, like, load all indexes
into memory so it can speed up?

welcome any help.
Thanks.
Regards.