Thanks
but i've disabled the cache already, since my concern is speed and i'm
willing to pay the price (memory), and my subset are not fixed.
Does the facet search do any extra work that i don't need, that i might be
able to disable (either by a flag or by a code change),
Somehow i feel, or rather hope, that counting the terms of 200K documents
and finding the top 500 should take less than 30 seconds.