Per Steffensen skrev:
Thanks a lot. We will use the UniqueKey feature and build versioning ourselves. Do you think it would be a good idea if we built a versioning feature into Solr/Lucene instead of doing it outside, so that others can benefit from the feature as well? Guess contributions will be made according to http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute. It is possible for "outsiders" (like us) to get a SVN branch at svn.apache.org to prepare contributions, or do we have to use our own SVN? Are there any plans migrating lucene/solr codebase to Git, which will make it easier getting a "separate area" to work on the code (making a Git fork), and suggest the contribution back to core lucene/solr (doing a Git "pull request")?
Sorry - didnt see the "Eclipse (using Git)" chapter on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute. We might contribute in that area.

Thanks!
Per Steffensen