Yonik,

thanks for sharing deeper details about how SolrCloud is going to work.
Do you plan to release any wiki-updates about the small details, so that
other developers are able to get in touch with what you've already done
there?

I think small guides and the mentioning of class-names and their
relationships and/or lifecycles are good startpoints that do not need
much time to write them down (take "How to write distributed
SearchComponents" as an example).

Kind regards,
Em