For beginners is complicate understand the complexity of solr / lucene, I'm
trying devel a custom search component and it's too hard keep in mind the flow,
inheritance and iteration between classes. I think that there is a gap between
software doc and user doc, or maybe I don't search enough T_T. Java doc not
always is clear always.

The fact that I'm beginner in solr world don't help.

Either way, this thread was very helpful, I found some very good resources here
:)

Cumprimentos

--
Yago Riveiro