I don't know if this can help (since the document boost should be independent of any schema) but here is my schema :

       |<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       <schema  name=""  version="1.5">
            <types>
                <fieldType  name="string"  class="solr.StrField"
sortMissingLast="true"  />
                <fieldType  name="long"  class="solr.TrieLongField"  sortMissingLast="true"
precisionStep="0"  positionIncrementGap="0"  />
                <fieldType  name="text"  class="solr.TextField"  sortMissingLast="true"
omitNorms="true">
                    <analyzer  type="index">
                        <tokenizer  class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory"  />
                        <filter  class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"  />
                        <filter  class="solr.EdgeNGramFilterFactory"
maxGramSize="255"  />
                    </analyzer>
                    <analyzer  type="query">
                        <tokenizer  class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory"  />
                        <filter  class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"  />
                    </analyzer>
                </fieldType>
            </types>
            <fields>
                <field  name="Id"  type="string"  indexed="true"  stored="true"
multiValued="false"  required="true"  />
                <field  name="Suggestion"  type="text"  indexed="true"  stored="true"
multiValued="false"  required="false"  />
                <field  name="Type"  type="string"  indexed="true"  stored="true"
multiValued="false"  required="true"  />
                <field  name="Sections"  type="string"  indexed="true"  stored="true"
multiValued="true"  required="false"  />
                <field  name="_version_"  type="long"  indexed="true"
stored="true"/>
            </fields>
            <copyField  source="Id"  dest="Suggestion"  />
            <uniqueKey>Id</uniqueKey>
            <defaultSearchField>Suggestion</defaultSearchField>
       </schema>|

My query is somthing like : Suggestion:"Olive Oil".

The result is 9 documents, wich all has the same score "11.287682", even if they had been indexed with different boosts (I am sure of this).