I'm running out of options now, can't really see the issue you're facing
unless the debug analysis is posted.
I think a thorough debugging is required from both application and solr
level.

If you want a customize scoring from Solr, you can also consider overriding
DefaultSimilarity implementation - but that'll be a separate issue.