Did you use the debugQuery=true in solr console to see how the query is
being interpreted and the result calculation?

Also, I'm not sure but this copyfield directive seems a bit confusing to
me..
<copyField  source="Id"  dest="Suggestion"  />
Because multiValued is false for Suggestion field so does that schema mean
Suggestion has value only from Id and not from any other input?

You haven't mentioned the version of Solr, can you also post the query
params?