On 5/30/2013 9:26 AM, Jonathan Rochkind wrote:
Thanks! I guess I should have asked on-list BEFORE wasting 4 hours fighting with it myself, but I was trying to be a good user and do my homework! Oh well.

Off to the logging instructions, hope I can figure them out -- if you could update the tomcat instructions with the simplest possible way to get deploy in Tomcat to work, that'd def be helpful!

Commute done.

I'm not a tomcat user, so the only thing I know about where to drop those jars and properties file is "tomcat/lib" ... do you have anything more specific that I can include in the wiki page? In particular, I'd like to know if there are any particular config files or other specific information I can list to help the reader locate where tomcat/lib lives. I suppose I can put what I do know and let someone with better knowledge update it.

Thanks,
Shawn